2017 CSA Memberships and guidelines will be available in mid-February.
As a CSA member you will have your pick of any and all fresh produce sold on our Farm Stand whenever you drop by all season. Our Farm Stand offers a wide variety of vegetables, fruits and flowers grown by ourselves and numerous other small local farmers. Also use your CSA Share to enjoy Pick-Your-Own Strawberries, Sugar Snap Peas, Raspberries, Herbs, and Cut Flowers.
Here's how an Upinngil CSA share works:
Your share can be as large as you’d like, customizable to meet the needs of your family. A 20% discount will be applied to the value you choose. For the average 4 person family we would recommend purchasing a $400 share for the cost of $320.
Spend as much as you like on produce during each visit. Simply select your items from the produce screen in the check-out kiosk, swipe your card, and the screen will show your remaining balance. A CSA membership also makes a great gift.
Receive our bi-weekly email newsletter, keeping you informed as new crops come into season. The Farm Stand is open May-October. Potatoes, squash, and greens will continue to be available for purchase in the Farm Store through Christmas.
CSA Shares can only be used to purchase produce, not other types of goods from the Farm Store. Shares must be purchased no later than June 1st. Shares expire December 31.
Our farm is wide open to visitors 8am-7pm every day of the year. Every time you visit there is something new to see. Take a walk out back to visit the cows or see the spectacular view from the hilltop. Wander the market garden, pick your own fresh sugar snap peas, or poke your nose in the greenhouse and bask in the warmth. See if there is a newborn calf in the barn. Pick raspberries in the backyard and watch the chickens hard at work. Ask us questions, we all love to talk about what we do.
By purchasing a share you are supporting a small diversified family farm. Having your up-front commitment and financial support early in the season, makes what we do possible. In exchange, we are thoroughly committed to providing you and your family with one season’s worth of healthy, sustainably grown, affordable, and delicious food. Thank you!
- By June: Strawberries, Rhubarb, Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas,Spring Salad Mix, Spinach, Bok Choy, Napa Cabbage, Summer Squash, Zucchini, Radishes, Salad Turnips, Cilantro, Cut Flowers.
- By July: Sweet Corn, Tomatoes, Basil, Peppers, Cucumbers, Dill, Beets, Carrots, Swiss Chard, Kale, Broccoli.
- By August: Garlic, Husk Cherries, Summer Salad Mix, Muskmelons, Cantaloupe, Watermelons, Peaches, New Potatoes.
- By September: Fall Raspberries
- By October: Potatoes, Winter Squash, Pumpkins, Decorative Corn, Popcorn, Winter Salad Mix.
- By June: Rhubarb, Parsnips.
- By July: Cabbage, Green Beans, Blueberries, Sweet Corn.
- By August: Onions, Garlic, Eggplant, Apples, Pears, Peaches.
- By September: Sweet Potatoes, Cider.